Monday, December 31, 2012


Someone sent this to me and I have no idea who wrote it, but it is very interesting.

Atheism - The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs - Makes perfect sense.


I would rather live my life as if there was a God and die to find there isn't, 
than to live my life like there was no God, and die to find there is. A.Camus


Y   Your beliefs are yours, and you do not have to agree with me to be my friend. If you have been reading my blogs, I think you know where my heart is, with Jesus. 





J
GOD IS GOOD - ALL THE TIME!
ALL THE TIME - GOD IS GOOD!

By the way, if you like this blog,  
Please subscribe, leave a comment,
or send wheat-free cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment