Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pretty Terrifying

BE SURE YOU SCROLL ;WAY ;DOWN TO SEE WHAT THIS MESSAGE HOLDS FOR YOU. YOU JUST MIGHT BE SURPRISED, I WAS!
ss











D
ID YOU KNOW ;
THESE FACTS?


I SURE DIDNT TILL NOW











Death ;
is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death!











Make a ;
personal reflection about this.......










Very ;
interesting, read until the end......









It is ;
written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7):











'Be not deceived; God is not mocked:









for whatsoever a man sow,









that shall he also reap...












Here are some men and women









who mocked God ;
:









John Lennon ;

(Singer):











Some years before, during his interview with
an American Magazine, he said:










'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about ;
that... ;
I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, ;
today we are more famous than Him' (1966).











Lennon, after ;
saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, ;
was shot six times.












Tancredo Neves

(President of Brazil ):










During ;
the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes ;
from his party, not even God would remove him from ;
Presidency.










Sure he got the votes, ;
but he got sick a day before being made President, ;
then he died.











Cazuza ;

(Bi-sexual Brazilian ;
composer, singer and poet):










During a show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, ;
he puffed out some smoke into the air ;
and said: 'God, that's for you.'











He died at ;
the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.











The man who built the Titanic











After the construction of Titanic, ;
a reporter asked him how safe the ;
Titanic would be.










With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'











The result:
 ;
I think you all know what happened to the Titanic












Marilyn Monroe ;

(Actress)











She was visited by Billy Graham ;
during a presentation of a show.









He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.









After hearing what the Preacher had to say,
she said:
'I don't need your Jesus'.











A week later, ;
she was found dead in her apartment











Bon Scott

(Singer)










The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. ;
On one of his 1979 songs he sang:









'Don't stop me; ;
I'm going down all the way, ;
down the highway to hell'.











On the 19th of February 1980, ;
Bon Scott was found dead, ;
he had been choked by his own vomit.











Campinas
(IN 2005)









In Campinas , Brazil , a group of friends, drunk,
went to pick up a friend......








The mother accompanied her to the car ;
and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends ;
and she said to the daughter holding her hand, ;
who was already seated in the car:

'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'









She responded: ;
'Only If He (God) travels In the trunk, ;
cause inside here.....
 ;
It's already full.'











Hours later, ;
news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, ;
everyone had died,









the car could ;
not be recognized what type of car it had been, ;
but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.










The police ;
said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. ;
To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, ;
none was broken











Christine Hewitt ;

(Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) ;

said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book
ever written.











In June 2006 ;
she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.










Many more ;
important people have forgotten that there is no other name ;
that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.










Many have died, ;
but only Jesus died and rose again, ;
and he is still alive.











'Jesus'











PS: ;

If it was a ;
joke, you would have sent it to everyone. ;

So are you going to have courage to send this?.










I have done my part, Jesus said










'If you are embarrassed about me,









I will also be embarrassed
about you before my father.'









You ;
are my 8 in 8 seconds. ;
I am not breaking this. ;
No way!









I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!!!! ;
Bishop T.D. Jakes '8 Second Prayer.' ;
Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!









'Lord, ;
I love you and I need you, ;
come into my heart, and bless me, ;
my family, my home, and my friends, ;
in Jesus' name. ;
Amen.'









Pass ;
this message to 8 people ;
{EXCEPT YOU AND ME}....
 ;
You will receive a miracle tomorrow. ;
I Hope that you don't ignore and ;

let God bless you
.

No comments:

Post a Comment