( I received this in an email from a dear Christian friend. If you find it in your heart, please pass this to your friends. It is so important that the U.S. goes back to its Christian roots. I am afraid that if we allow this part of our lives to disappear, life as we know it will go down the drain. Christianity offers freedom more than any other religion or philosophy. Women have value and are heard. Children are cherished and not murdered before they are even born. Christians are taught to respect others and to rear their children to respect others. Christ fills our hearts with love and caring for others. The only way to serve God is to serve others. "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13" - Barbara Duke )
- This is the scariest election we as Christians have ever faced, and from the looks of the polls, the Christians aren't voting Christian values. We all need to be on our knees.
- Do you believe we can take God at His word? Call upon His name, then stand back and watch His wonders unfold. This scripture gives us, as Christians, ownership of this land and the ability to call upon God to heal it. I challenge you to do that. We have never been more desperate than now for God to heal our land.
- This election is the scariest I remember in my lifetime. 2 Chronicles 7:14. 'If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.'
- During WWII, there was an advisor to Churchill, who organized a group of people who dropped what they were doing every night at a prescribed hour for one minute, to collectively pray for the safety of England, its people, and peace. This had an amazing effect, as bombing stopped.
- There is now a group of people organizing the same thing here in America .
- The United States of America, and our citizens need prayer more than ever!!! If you would like to participate, each evening at 9:00 P.M. Eastern Time (8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific), stop whatever you're doing, and spend one minute praying for the safety of the United States, our troops, our citizens, for peace in the world, the upcoming election, that the Holy Bible will remain the basis for the laws governing our land, and that Christianity will grow in the U.S.
- Someone said if people really understood the full extent of the power we have available through prayer, we might be speechless. Our prayers are the most powerful asset we have. Thank you.
- Please send this link on to anyone who you think will want to join us in this prayer.
- GOD IS GOOD - ALL THE TIME!!!