Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Truth

{EAV:710b52be48ae48a8}
I started a class on Sunday called "The Truth Project" by Dr. Del Tackett, who is associated with "Focus on the Family." The major question Dr. Tackett poses is: "Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?" How do we know what we really believe.

There are five of us in this study. We hope some others will join us, but it is okay if they don't. The class is on a video with a facilitator. We are praying for each other each day.  "The Cosmic Battle: Battle between God's Truth and the lies and illusions of the world, the flesh, and the devil. The arguments and pretensions that set themselves up against the knowledge of God, against His nature and His word." There are bible references for everything and I am really looking forward to the study this week.

Wednesday morning, I am joining another group to study Deuteronomy. They meet from 9:30 a.m. to noon. This is a Beth Moore Study group. We have a facilitator and I think she said that she has 16 signed up. I am looking forward to this class also. Since I miss Sunday Morning Bible Study, both of these classes will ensure that I don't fall behind on my studies to be able to help others to understand the Gospel.

If you are interested in "The Truth Project", you can go to the TruthProject.org .

I pray that you all have a wonderful day in Christ!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME - ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment